• lunedì: 9:00-20:00
    • martedì: 9:00-20:00
    • mercoledì: 9:00-20:00
    • giovedì: 9:00-20:00
    • venerdì: 9:00-20:00
    • sabato: 9:00-20:00
    • domenica: 9:00-20:00

Verdicchio Riserva Ambrosia Castelli di Jesi DOC - Vignamato

Codice: 422

Ambrosia Verdicchio Riserva - Vignamato mature 40% in oak barrels for a period of 12/14 months, the remaining 60% is steel. And id the leading wine company where the wine making search for maturity, minerality and complexity.

Andrea Gourmet consiglia

Legenda delle caratteristiche dei prodotti