• lunedì: 9:00-20:00
    • martedì: 9:00-20:00
    • mercoledì: 9:00-20:00
    • giovedì: 9:00-20:00
    • venerdì: 9:00-20:00
    • sabato: 9:00-20:00
    • domenica: 9:00-20:00

Maixei

Maixei is a cooperative, in line with enhanced quality of Liguria's important red, Dolceacqua, are following the good example by producing of highest standard. Around 20 members growers provide rossese, for 70% of red production, while the remaining 30% is made up to whithe grapes varietis Vermentino and Pigato.

Legenda delle caratteristiche dei prodotti